Dr. Chandan N
Dr. Chandana N
IVF Specialist in Sarjapur
Qualification: M.B.B.S, M.S (OBG), DNBE, Advanced Training in High-Risk Obstetrics, Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FNB)
About Dr. Chandana N – Motherhood Fertility and IVF Centers
Dr. Chandana Narayana is one of the Best Infertility and leading Gynecologist with over 6 Years of experience in the field of Infertility as well Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Expertise in managing ART clinic, can perform vaginal and abdominal ultrasound for IUI and IVF monitoring. Can perform ART procedures like IUI, Oocyte retrieval, TESA, PESA, Embryo transfers, cyst aspirations.
- Identifying and managing difficult cases like those with poor ovarian reserve, poor res-ponders, OHSS, multiple failed IVF attempts, recurrent pregnancy loss and management of ART related complications.
- Best academic outgoing student from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar for the year 2010.
- Gold medal in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar for the year 2009.
- Best paper award ACE conference 2017 Hyderabad-Cytogenetic evaluation for chromosomal abnormalities in infertile male and there clinical outcome.
- Passed M.B.B.S First, Second and Third year with distinction.
- “The Diagnostic Accuracy of Intra-Operative Imprint Cytology in Ovarian Tumours”.
- Research work on ferric carboxy maltose in antenatal anemeia a pilot study.
- Cytogenetic Analysis of Products Of Conception (POC) – Thesis- Advanced training in High-Risk Obstetrics.
- “Unusual case presentation: Spontaneous Rupture of Bicornuate Uterus with 24 weeks of pregnancy
- INTRAVENOUS IRON THERAPY IN PREGNANCY: A comparison between intravenous Ferric Carboxymaltose and intravenous Iron Sucrose.
- The Diagnostic Accuracy of Intra-Operative Imprint Cytology in Ovarian Tumors
- M. B. B. S, Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar 2004-2010
- D.N.B.E 2015
- Advanced Expertise in High-Risk Obstetrics, Manipal Hospital, Old Airport road , Bengaluru 2015-2016
- Fellowship in reproductive medicine (FNB) (National board of examinations), Craft hospital and research Center, Thrissur, Kerala. 2016-2018
- Advanced training in High Risk Obstetrics at Manipal Hospital, Old AirPort road, Bengaluru (2015-2016).
- DNB in OBGY from National Board of Examinations.
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from National Board of Examination (2016-2018), Craft hospital and Research Centre, Kerala.
- KSOG – Karnataka State Obstetrics and Gynecology Association
- ISAR – Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction
- Karnataka Medical Association
People visit Dr. Chandana N for Infertility treatment and consultation. You can book an appointment with her or call on 08067238900 for consultation. Patients from other cities too visit Dr. Chandana N for Infertility as well Obstetrics and Gynaecology cases
Are you trying to conceive for more than 1 year? Connect with the best IVF doctor – Dr. Chandana N in Sarjapur. Call us on 08067238900