Dr. Chandan N
Dr. Chandana N
IVF Specialist in Sarjapur
Qualification: M.B.B.S, M.S (OBG), DNBE, Advanced Training in High-Risk Obstetrics, Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FNB)
About Dr. Chandana N – Motherhood Fertility and IVF Centers
Dr. Chandana Narayana is one of the Best Infertility and leading Gynecologist with over 6 Years of experience in the field of Infertility as well Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Expertise in managing ART clinic, can perform vaginal and abdominal ultrasound for IUI and IVF monitoring. Can perform ART procedures like IUI, Oocyte retrieval, TESA, PESA, Embryo transfers, cyst aspirations.
- Identifying and managing difficult cases like those with poor ovarian reserve, poor res-ponders, OHSS, multiple failed IVF attempts, recurrent pregnancy loss and management of ART related complications.
- Best academic outgoing student from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar for the year 2010.
- Gold medal in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar for the year 2009.
- Best paper award ACE conference 2017 Hyderabad-Cytogenetic evaluation for chromosomal abnormalities in infertile male and there clinical outcome.
- Passed M.B.B.S First, Second and Third year with distinction.
- “The Diagnostic Accuracy of Intra-Operative Imprint Cytology in Ovarian Tumours”.
- Research work on ferric carboxy maltose in antenatal anemeia a pilot study.
- Cytogenetic Analysis of Products Of Conception (POC) – Thesis- Advanced training in High-Risk Obstetrics.
- “Unusual case presentation: Spontaneous Rupture of Bicornuate Uterus with 24 weeks of pregnancy
- INTRAVENOUS IRON THERAPY IN PREGNANCY: A comparison between intravenous Ferric Carboxymaltose and intravenous Iron Sucrose.
- The Diagnostic Accuracy of Intra-Operative Imprint Cytology in Ovarian Tumors
- M. B. B. S, Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar 2004-2010
- D.N.B.E 2015
- Advanced Expertise in High-Risk Obstetrics, Manipal Hospital, Old Airport road , Bengaluru 2015-2016
- Fellowship in reproductive medicine (FNB) (National board of examinations), Craft hospital and research Center, Thrissur, Kerala. 2016-2018
- Advanced training in High Risk Obstetrics at Manipal Hospital, Old AirPort road, Bengaluru (2015-2016).
- DNB in OBGY from National Board of Examinations.
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from National Board of Examination (2016-2018), Craft hospital and Research Centre, Kerala.
- KSOG – Karnataka State Obstetrics and Gynecology Association
- ISAR – Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction
- Karnataka Medical Association
You can book appointment with Dr. Chandana N through Motherhood Fertility and IVF website for in-person visit or call on: 08067238900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Chandana N practices at Motherhood Fertility and IVF Center – Sarjapur, situated at 514/ 1-2-3, Kaikondara Village, opposite More Mega mall, Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru- 560104
People visit Dr. Chandana N for Infertility treatment and consultation. You can book an appointment with her or call on 08067238900 for consultation. Patients from other cities too visit Dr. Chandana N for Infertility as well Obstetrics and Gynaecology cases
Dr. Chandana N provides the following services: ART procedures like IUI and IVF, Oocyte retrieval, TESA, PESA, Embryo transfers, cyst aspirations. She also handles difficult cases like those with poor ovarian reserve, poor responders, OHSS, multiple failed IVF attempts, recurrent pregnancy loss
Dr. Chandana N is the Best Infertility and leading Gynaecologist at Motherhood Fertility and IVF Center – Sarjapur and has an overall 12 years of Experience.
Dr. Chandana N speaks English, Hindi, Kannada
Dr. Chandana N is available from Monday to Saturday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Are you trying to conceive for more than 1 year? Connect with the best IVF doctor – Dr. Chandana N in Sarjapur. Call us on 08067238900