IVF Specialist in Noida
Qualification: M.B.B.S, MS (Obs & Gyne), Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
About Dr. Haritha – Motherhood Fertility and IVF Centers
She has attended Infertility conferences and CME’s all over the country and has presented numerous papers and posters. She has moderated & conducted various academic courses and workshops in Infertility for gynaecologists. She was the Co- Principal Investigator of ROBO-ICSI Trial during her Fellowship Programme
Dr. Haritha has also worked at the IVF department in the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College and associated LNJP Hospital and was awarded for her services rendered during Covid Pandemic. She has successfully completed the training course in Minimal Access Surgery conducted by AMASI. She is a life member of various infertility societies like IFS, ISAR, AMASI
- Her areas of clinical interest lie in management of Poor Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Implantation Failure, Reproductive Endocrine disorders and Male infertility. She believes in providing individualised patient care based on evidence based medicine that can help couples conceive successfully.
- She has to her credit various publications in International Journals and has co-authored chapters in Infertility and Obs Gynae books of international repute namely:
- Prediction of Ovarian Response With Ovarian Response Prediction Index (ORPI) During Controlled Ovarian Stimulation in IVF #Journal of Infertility and Reproductive Biology, 2020, Volume 8, Issue 3, Pages: 16-19
- Association of Red Cell Distribution Width with the Presence and Severity of Preeclampsia #International Journal of Science and Applied Research, 3(5), 2016; 64-69.
- Author of Chapter – Etiopathogenesis of Male Infertility in #Textbook – Principles and Practice of Assisted Reproductive
Dr. Haritha practices at Motherhood Fertility and IVF Center – B-206 A, Block B sector 48, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201 301
Dr. Haritha provides the following services: management of Poor Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Implantation Failure, Reproductive Endocrine disorders and Male infertility.
Dr. Haritha is available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 11 am to 2 pm.
For advanced IVF treatments and other infertility concerns, consult with the top fertility doctor in Noida, Dr. Haritha. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 08067238900.