Author: Dr. Beena MukteshQualification : MBBS, MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Infertile, but unsure why? It could be unexplained infertility
- issues with the uterus
- irregular ovulation
- obstructed fallopian tubes
- low egg count
- low levels of the hormones needed for reproduction
- poor semen health
- An underlying health condition: No one is completely sure how every condition affects fertility. There could be underlying undiagnosed issues such as immunology.
- There is a reason this doesn’t comes in unexplained infertility – Endometriosis: Endometriosis is a condition wherein the tissue like the tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus — the endometrium — grows outside your uterus. Even mild endometriosis or endometriosis with no symptoms could contribute to infertility.
- Egg quality: There is no definitive test to measure the quality of your eggs. Healthcare providers can measure how many eggs you have through an ultrasound, but ultrasound doesn’t tell them about egg quality.
- Sperm quality: Like egg quality, a sperm analysis reveals most problems with sperm. But there may be other issues with sperm that contribute to unexplained infertility.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption
- Maintain a healthy weight
- 30 minutes of exercise each day
- Limit caffeine consumption
- Reduce stress
happiness with India’s
Trusted Fertility Chain
Need help? Talk to our fertility experts.
Had an IVF Failure? Take a Second Opinion.