IVF - Specialist
Dr Prathiba Govindaiah
MBBS, DNB-OBG, FMAS, FIRM Senior & Chief Infertility Consultant, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Gynecologist.
Dr. Prathiba Govindaiah is a well-known Gynaecologist and Infertility Specialist, with more than 13 years experience in the field of Obstetrics and an exclusive 11 years of experience in the field of Infertility.
She has completed her M.B.B. S from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore and her DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. She has completed her Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from the premier and prestigious institute in Bangalore, the Gunasheela IVF centre.
She has gained an immense and an enriching experience in the field of infertility over a period of 10 years, by working as a senior consultant at the prestigious institute the Gunasheela IVF centre. She also done more than 1000 ovum pick up procedures, around 1000 embryo transfers and plenty of other fertility related procedures and has been providing consistent pregnancy rates of more than 55%.
She is also well versed in surgical skills like Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy procedures. Her areas of specialisation include PCOS, Recurrent Implantation Failure, Endometriosis, Poor ovarian reserve, Recurrent Miscarriage, Male infertility and Donor- Recipient cycles.
She believes in performing fertility treatments in the most ethical manner and her treatment protocols are individualized to each patient, which have proved to be very successful. Her aim is to create a memorable and joyful experience for couples trying to conceive by providing latest medical services with great compassion and care and help patients have a safe motherhood and safe childbirth.
- M.B.B.S – M.S. Ramaiah Medical College
- DNB OBG – National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery
- Bangalore Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (BSOG).
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR).
- Karnataka Chapter of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (KISAR).
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Association of Medical Consultants, Bangalore