IUI Treatment For Infertility
Services / Service Details
Make an appointment
IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination)
Intra Uterine Insemination is a treatment used for treating infertility. It involves placing male sperms directly inside a women’s uterus to facilitate fertilisation.
The goal of IUI is to increase the number of sperms that reach the fallopian tubes thus increasing the chances of fertilisation. Women with severe endometriosis or a history of pelvic adhesions are advised not to undergo this treatment.
What does IUI involve?
- Semen Samples are collected by the Andrologist from the male partner.
- The next Step involves Washing, processing and concentrating the semen, allowing only the healthiest and mobile sperms to fertilise the eggs.
- To ensure the timing is just right for the IUI procedure, the female partner is monitors by the doctors for signs of ovulation.
- The procedure itself take a very short amount of time. The semen is the inseminated into the fallopian tube to fertilise the eggs.
- Once the procedure is over the patient is asked to lie on her back for a while. The patient can go about her normal daily activities.
First step towards infertility is correct diagnosis and NOT treatment.
Motherhood IVF free appointment booking
Book your appointment online in less than 5 minutes
Give us a call
+ 91 1234567890
Email us at: