Dr. Srinivas B.V.
MBBS, MS (OBG), DNB(Urology), FAMH Senior & Chief Andrologists Consultant
Dr. Srinivas B.V. has over 10 years of experience in the field of male infertility. A keen academician, he has to his credit papers published in many international indexed journals. His paper on effect of Varicocelectomy on Hypogonadism was published in International journal of endocrinology and his paper on effect of Electromagnetic radiation from mobile on human ejaculated semen was published in International Journal of Infertility and Fetal Medicine. His papers on Penile fracture at crura of penis without urethral involvement and Penile lengthening procedure with V-Y advancement flap and an interposing silicone sheath were published in Indian journal of Urology. A confident Andrologist and Uro-Surgeon, has always strived for improvements and better research in the field of Andrology.
- MBBS from Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore
- MS- General Surgery from St John’s Medical College , Bangalore
- Diplomate of National Board (DNB ) in Urology From NU Trust, Bangalore
- FAMH- Fellowship in Andrology and Men’s Health from RGUHS, Bangalore
- Member of the Bangalore Urological Society (BUS).
- Member of the Karnataka Urology Association (KUA).
- Member of the Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Association of Urologists.
- Member of the South Zone - Urology Association (SZUSI).
- Member of the West Zone - Urology Association (WZUSI).
- Member of the Urological Society of India (USI).
- Member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Member - Rotary Club International.